Die MyBB-Forensoftware und somit auch "Das deutsche Maserati - Forum" nutzt Cookies
Das deutsche Maserati - Forum verwendet Cookies aus funktionellen Gründen der MyBB-Forensoftware welche für eine korrekte Forenfunktion unabdinglich sind. Insbesondere um Deine Login-Informationen zu speichern wenn Du registriert bist und Deinen letzten Besuch wenn Du es nicht bist. Cookies von Das deutsche Maserati - Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die Du gelesen hast und wann diese zum letzten Mal gelesen wurden.

Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, welche auf Deinem Computer gespeichert werden. Die von Das deutsche Maserati - Forum gesetzten Cookies können nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen in keinster Weise ein Sicherheitsrisiko dar.

Bitte teile uns durch untenstehende Auswahl mit, ob Du die Cookies von Das deutsche Maserati - Forum akzeptierst oder ablehnst.
Um alle von Das deutsche Maserati - Forum gesetzten Cookies zu löschen (Grundeinstellung herstellen) bitte hier klicken.

Nachstehend die Auflistung der bei Das deutsche Maserati - Forum verwendeten Cookies sowie deren Bedeutung.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass Dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird.
Hallo Gast
Das Maserati-Forum wurde im Okober 2020 von der MyBB-Version 1.2.2 auf die aktuelle MyBB-Version modifiziert womit alle Sicherheitslücken geschlossen wurden. Wichtig: Es könnte sein, dass Dein Passwort bei der Aktualisierung nicht korrekt mit übernommen werden konnte. Solltest Du bereits registriert gewesen sein, wurde Deine E-Mailadressen mit übernommen. Wenn Probleme beim Login bestehen (falsches Passwort), dann Bitte beim Login ein neues Passwort anfordern welches Dir an die bei der ursprünglichen Registrierung angegebene E-Mailadresse zugesandt wird. Danach mit dem zugesandten Passwort einloggen und im Benutzer-CP Dein gewünschtes Passwort neu eingeben. Dieser Vorgang muss nur einmalig ausgeführt werden. Besten Dank für Dein Verständnis.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
[June 23rd & 24th, 2012] 30° Anniversario Maserati Biturbo - Modena
Good day everybody,

Just to inform you that, after this fabulous weekend in Italia, I have decided to make a souvenir book with the best pictures I took during this event.
This is the first book of the new collection launch by Maseratitude.

This book contain 64 pages of pictures, text from Maseramo (member of Maseratitude).

Special pages concerning the only one Biturbo 428, the Barchetta and the 320 S.

All the text are in French, Italian and English.

[Bild: Couverture.png] [Bild: Page1.png]
[Bild: Page2.png][Bild: Page3.png]

Specifications:
Format: 29,7 x 21,0
Nb of pages: 64
Binding: hardcover
Cover: Rigid

Even if this is not the final book (it miss all the text of Maseramo) you can download the pdf sample HERE  to have a better idea about it.

At this time, we did not receive the bank references for the wire transfer. Just send us the purchase order fully completed as mentioned and we will take in consideration you reservation.
You can send the purchase order by post to the address mentioned or by email to this email address.

All the books ordered will be ship to each from Germany to avoid extra charged fees.

The price is 49,00 euro + 4.20 euro shipment

Click here to download the purchase order , the reference is L1

Reservations are open until 30 September 2012 only

RESERVATIONS ARE OPEN UNTIL 30 SEPTEMBER ONLY

Thank you

Barth
Hi Barth,

nice to meet you here!

It was a pleasure talking to you during the OGP.
(Ronny, green Ghibli, in the Maserati Club expo area)

As I was able to see a sample of the book you offer, I can say that it really is quite a nice collector's item for the biturbo enthusiasts.
Will you manage to get the books signed as you told me?

Greets,

Ronny
Hi Ronny,

Nice to see you here too. I was wondering a bit because I did not see you yet. Did you see the pictures from the OvD? I am thinking about another picture book...but anyway.

Everything is not definitly set as this time and we are on the good way. Know the book is in correction for english and italian languages.

I would like to say also that there is a big mistake in one book chapter. In the sample you can read "PIAZA ROMA" and of course it's "PIAZZA ROMA" with two "Z".

All the best...

@+
Barth
Hello everybody,

It took us a long time to obtain all our official documents from the french administration but now everything is ready.

I can give you our bank references and people how wants to order the souvenir book about the 30th anniversary of the Maserati Biturbo can order it simply by sending me an email to this address: barth@maseratitude.com

Our bank references:

Account owner: Maseratitude
Address:
Emeraude Park
59 Impasse Louise Michel
F-01630 St Genis pouilly

Bank: Credit Mutuel
Address:
CCM Champagne au Mont d'Or
46 Avenue Lanessan
F-69410 Champagne au Mont d'Or

Account number: 00020262001
IBAN: FR7610278073510002026200109
BIC: CMCIFR2A[u]

The reservations are open until the end of October.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Kind regards

Barth

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste