Folgende Warnungen sind aufgetreten:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1363 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1363 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 735 user_permissions
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on null - Line: 1363 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1363 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 735 user_permissions
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Die MyBB-Forensoftware und somit auch "Das deutsche Maserati - Forum" nutzt Cookies
Das deutsche Maserati - Forum verwendet Cookies aus funktionellen Gründen der MyBB-Forensoftware welche für eine korrekte Forenfunktion unabdinglich sind. Insbesondere um Deine Login-Informationen zu speichern wenn Du registriert bist und Deinen letzten Besuch wenn Du es nicht bist. Cookies von Das deutsche Maserati - Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die Du gelesen hast und wann diese zum letzten Mal gelesen wurden.

Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, welche auf Deinem Computer gespeichert werden. Die von Das deutsche Maserati - Forum gesetzten Cookies können nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen in keinster Weise ein Sicherheitsrisiko dar.

Bitte teile uns durch untenstehende Auswahl mit, ob Du die Cookies von Das deutsche Maserati - Forum akzeptierst oder ablehnst.
Um alle von Das deutsche Maserati - Forum gesetzten Cookies zu löschen (Grundeinstellung herstellen) bitte hier klicken.

Nachstehend die Auflistung der bei Das deutsche Maserati - Forum verwendeten Cookies sowie deren Bedeutung.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass Dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird.
Hallo Gast
Das Maserati-Forum wurde im Okober 2020 von der MyBB-Version 1.2.2 auf die aktuelle MyBB-Version modifiziert womit alle Sicherheitslücken geschlossen wurden. Wichtig: Es könnte sein, dass Dein Passwort bei der Aktualisierung nicht korrekt mit übernommen werden konnte. Solltest Du bereits registriert gewesen sein, wurde Deine E-Mailadressen mit übernommen. Wenn Probleme beim Login bestehen (falsches Passwort), dann Bitte beim Login ein neues Passwort anfordern welches Dir an die bei der ursprünglichen Registrierung angegebene E-Mailadresse zugesandt wird. Danach mit dem zugesandten Passwort einloggen und im Benutzer-CP Dein gewünschtes Passwort neu eingeben. Dieser Vorgang muss nur einmalig ausgeführt werden. Besten Dank für Dein Verständnis.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Maserati 222 SR problem
I had exactly the same thing with my '93 Ghibli when I was working on the radio.  One of the fuses had blown and because of the poor design of the fusebox, you get current flowing in parts of the fusebox where it shoud not.

Also in my case I heard the little speaker in the passenger footwel  buzz when one of the doors was open.  After closing the doors the noise was gone, but when locking one of the doors by hand while in the car, some funny noise came up as well.  Unlocking the door solved the problem.

If I am not mistaken it was the fuse for the interior lights (these should not work at this moment if my theory is correct).
Hi,

Foud out what is making that noise and it seems like central locking controll unit. Module is made by "bitron video", and has P/N 2043018 on the case. It also bears # 549.197 on the case.
I also cheked all the fuses in the main fuse box and all 14 of them were OK. But non of them seemed to be for interior lighting and the lighting works when doors are opened but rear interior lights doesn't worke when doors are closed, front one works.
Found the right fuse, and it’s OK. Also it has 12 V when the ignition is turned on. There are also cigar lighter and door open lights under that same fuse. But when I measured the voltage on cigar lighter contacts then there was only 0,5 volts and it was there weather the ignition was on or off.
Also does anyone have an electric schema for this model of any biturbo model?
Hi Vigri, so do you mean that I was right or was it something else?

If you measured 0.5V on the sigar lighter then it seems to me that it is drawing current from somewhere else, instead of from the connection where it should come from...
Hi,

Got the problem sorted out allready. The problem was in one faulty contact in fusebox. Now all works great. Thanks for all the help.

Vigri
Hello Vigri,

I am new on this forum. I own a 420SI model 1987 in France. Some photos can be seen on http://www.italian-cars-club.com  pseudo pf.
I apologize to the German people from this forum for not being able to speak German fluently enough to make understandable posts !

I have exactly the same trouble with the Bitron 549197 door lock relay that you have described in this topic.
You said it was caused by a bad connection in the fuse box. Could you please explain this a little more. Do we have to open the box? What connexion?

Thanks Regards

Philippe
Hi Philippe!
The inspection and restoration of the fusebox is very easy. Of course you have to open it (you have to dismantle it before!). While inspecting all the soldered contacts (with the help of a magnifying glass) you can see if the tin-solder is cracked.
It is recommended to inspect all soldering points!
Repairing is also easy. Use a good soldering pistol (100W) for resoldering the cracked areas. Simple as that.
Normally most of your electrical problems are gone then.

Thomas
Toungue 
He is right, just do it Hit
Alright, the relay probably do not get enough current from the fusebox because of some cracked solder in order to settle into one state and to command the door to lock or to unlock. So it toggles and makes noise.
On the other hand, I am redoing the suspension at this time and I do not want to work also on the fuse box ! Later, later ....

Thanks for your advices
In my case it was just a bad connection between the fuse box connection clip and the fuse itself. I just cleaned al the connections and it did the work for me.

Hope you get it working again and let us know how it works out.

Vigri

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste